are dark formations on the skin when natural oils and impurities clog
the pores of the skin. When the clogged pores are exposed to air, it
turns black, hence forming blackheads.
makes its presence felt not only on your face, but also on the back,
chest and other parts of the body that are rich in sebaceous glands.
are very common, yet many of us do not know how to deal with them.
Tampering and brute forcing of blackheads
should be avoided. They are best controlled or even prevented by
regular care of the skin. Clean your skin religiously. Going to a
qualified beautician for blackheads,
could prove to be a costly affair.
Here are some homeremedies to
Before you get started, it will be a good idea to check if you have any
allergies or if you are sensitive to any of these ingredients. Despite
hoards of new beauty products for removing blackheads, these
for removal of blackheads
- Apply a paste made of ground radish seeds and water on affected
areas, the effect is magical.
- Mix glycerin soap, fuller's earth and almond powder in 2:1:4 ratio
with boiled water to make a paste. Apply this paste on the blackheads.
- Apply paste of fresh fenugreek leaves mixed with water on the face
every night and wash off with warm water in the morning to prevent blackheads.
- Apply paste of roasted and powdered pomegranate skin with fresh
limejuice over blackheads.
- Wet cotton in warm water mixed with Epsom salt and iodine. Dab them
to loosen them.
- Use green tea as a face scrub to loose blackheads.
- Mash drumsticks pods and leaves. Mix it with fresh limejuice and
apply on the trouble spots.
- Combine ¼ cup of hot water with 1 tsp of Epsom salts and 4 drops of
iodine. Mix well and let it cool until it is lukewarm. Dip cotton ball
in to the mixture and apply on the affected area. When the mixture
dries, remove it gently with a washcloth.
These natural remedies
for eliminating blackheads
comes at no or negligible cost, purity, without side effects and
dollops of TLC.
The reader of this article should exercise all precautions while
following instructions on the recipes from this article. Avoid using if
you are allergic to something. The responsibility lies with the reader,
not the site, and the writer.
For more information about blackhead removals, you can read more here.